Thursday, January 01, 2009

EDM 204 Frosty and some New Glass

This is as close to frost as we get around here! Hope to get these beautiful horses in the fog into some type of artwork!
The fused glass Tiger and Jaguar were 2 of my entries in the Art Glass Assn. of Southern California's November show. I used the same method as my dancers from last years show, liquid glass by Glassline and glass powder or frit. I hope to buy more colors as I can afford them. Combining glass and drawing in my new glass, 2 of my favorite things, is great fun!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very interesting technique you are using. I like the contrast in the style.

Kate (Cathy Johnson) said...

You do beautiful work, Lyn! I know nothing about glass, but I'm very impressed--hope the show goes well!

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

WOW... are these plates or pendants? I dabble in glass and art too, I'd love to know how you did that.