Its time for the 2009 Ramona Studio Tour! http://www.zhibit.org/ramonaart
The tour was cancelled last year due to the fire that raged through our community. Most of the Artists are back at work, The mountain sides have a different bare look. Last years wild flowers were spectacular and revival is on the way. If you are an Art lover this is a great oppertunity to visit 15 Studios see where and how artists work and meet some interesting people.
I've been busy working on some new jewelry and larger glass pieces.
The Ramona Chamber of Commerce presents
the 6th Annual
Ramona Open Studios Tour
April 18 & 19, 2009
10am to 4pm
Tour the back country while supporting your local artists!
Tickets for the self-guided tour are $10 per person and include a full-color brochure with map.
Order by phone from the Ramona Chamber of Commerce at (760) 789-1311 or in person at 960 Main St. Tuesday through Saturday.
Tickets may also be purchased in Ramona at:
Daniel's Liquor and Deli (1350 Main St.),
Daniel's West (17718 Hwy. 67),
The Java Hut (23658 San Vicente Road in San Diego Country Estates),
and at the artists’ studios on the days of the event.
Look for the bright yellow "Open Studios" signs!
Contact: Judy Nachazel (760) 789-7131
Ramona Chamber (760) 789-1311
* Venus Andrecht - paintings
* Susan Bainbridge - paintings
* Yigal Ben-Aderet - sculpture
* Jim Berger - woodworking
* Kitty Cantrell - sculpture
* Antonia Cosentino - ceramics
* Donna Davis - ceramics
* Sue Dawe - fantasy art
* Lyn Feudner - fused glass jewelry
* Linda Kelly - paintings and gourd art
* Isabel McCauley - watercolor paintings
* Michele Morton - pine needle basketry and woodworking
* Judy Nachazel - pastel and acrylic paintings
* Carolyn Nespolo - photography
* Sally Quenette - wildlife watercolors
* Leslie Souza - metalwork
* Joyce Stark - wildlife painting
* Jil Streed - jewelry